When is SEE RESULT 2076 and How to Check SEE Result?
- 1 When is SEE result 2076?
- 2 How to check to SEE result 2076 by SMS and Call?
- 3 How to use SMS providers to check your SEE result?
- 4 How to see SEE result 2076 online with grades?
- 5 Cost for checking SEE result 2076
- 6 SEE Grading system 2076
- 7 How many students appeared to SEE examination 2076
- 8 SEE Grade Evaluation System (A, B, C, D, E)
- 9 College Admission after SEE Result
SEE result is out on Saturday on date 23 June 2019. We are sharing important information in S.E.E result (Secondary Education Examination).
Nowadays, it’s very easy to check your SEE result within few seconds. You can use either SMS system to check your result or you can check online too, whichever is suitable for you. Also from a few years, different radio stations are also providing this service when the SEE result is out. You can simply call them with your symbol number and get your result whether you have passed or failed. For detailed result, you should follow the following steps. You can also go straight away to check SEE result on https://seeresult.wapnepal.com.np/.
SEE education board publishes result with grades. After the grading system is introduced, students do not fail slc SEE examination. If students get less grade, then they will have trouble studying courses of their choice in their further studies. Previously, SLC result (SEE result 2076) used to be on marks and mark sheet used to be published. S.E.E result is for class 10 final students in Nepal.
When is SEE result 2076?
Check your SEE result now. According to the recent information, the SEE result 2076 will be published on Saturday dated 23 June 2019. Probably it will not go more than that. Like previous years, this year also the results will be on grade systems. Are you still looking for SEE result website with grades?
SEE result is almost ready. SEE result is on the month of June. In Nepali, SEE result is on the month of Ashar/Shrawan.
We have already mentioned you about the simple ways to check see 2076 result.
How to check to SEE result 2076 by SMS and Call?
You can use a number of SMS service providers to check your SEE result through SMS system on your cell phone. This is the quickest and easiest method to check your SEE result. There are lots of ways to view SEE result 2076. SEE result is available in SMS, mobile call and landline call or phone. All the ways to check SEE result is listed below. Following are the ways to check your result through SMS :
- The most reliable method is to use SPARROW SMS service to check your result. For this, go to your message box, then type SEE<space>symbol number and send SMS to 35001. (This is useful for all NTC, Ncell and Smart Cell users.)
- The second method is to use NTC SMS service. For this, go to your message box, then type SEE<space>symbol number with an alphabet and send it to 1400. You can also call on 1600 and follow the steps accordingly. (Standard charges may range from Rs. 2 to Rs. 5 )
- The third method is to use Ncell SMS service. For this, go to your message box, then type SEE<space>symbol number with an alphabet and send it to 8080. You can also get your SEE result from the official app on Ncell. ( Standard charges for SMS may range from Rs. 2 to Rs. 6 including all taxes.)
- There are also a number of other SMS service providers that can be used if above-mentioned steps don’t perform well. You can use:
- Aakash Tech ( Type SEE<space>symbol number with an alphabet and send it to 31001 )
- Focus one Nepal Private Ltd. ( Type SEE<space>symbol number with an alphabet and send it to 35566 )
- Easy Service Pvt. Ltd. (Type SEE<space>symbol number with an alphabet and send it to 34949 )
Check SEE result 2076 through NTC SMS
- Send the message you made ready to 1600
Check SEE result 2076 through Sparrow SMS
- Send the message you made ready to 35001
Check SEE result 2076 by other SMS providers
- Aakash SMS: 31001
- Focusone SMS: 35566
- One up SMS: 33624
- Easy SMS: 34949
How to use SMS providers to check your SEE result?
It is easy to check SEE result via SMS. The most important thing is SMS syntax. The step by step guide to check SEE result by SMS is listed below.
- Go to new message
- Type SEE give space and type symbol number
How to see SEE result 2076 online with grades?
You can look for your result online in a much easy way. Sit in front of your computer/cell phone with your symbol number and DOB. You can use following websites to check your result.
- The most used website to check SEE result is of NTC. It is highly reliable than others. Go to http://www.see.ntc.net.np. Then enter your symbol number and DOB, and then click on “submit” to get full result with grades.
- The second way to look SEE result is to visit the website of Office of Controller of Exam at http://soce.gov.np/ .It is the official site of Office of Controller of Exam. From this site, you can get a highly reliable soft copy of your SEE grade sheet and also can print it for your admission procedures until you get the original Grade Sheet.
- You can also get the SEE result from the official website of Nepal Education Board(NEB). You can visit http://www.neb.gov.np/ to get your result with grades.
- SEE result 2076 is available online on the internet. You can easily check your grades in the following websites.
- Apart from these sites, there are a number of other websites from where you can easily get your SEE result. Some of them are listed below:
How to check SEE result 2076 via mobile call
You need to dial 1600 from your Nepal Telecom mobile phone to check your result.
How to view SEE result 2076 via landline phone
As previously mentioned, you need to dial 1600 to check your result from your landline phone. Then, you follow the instructions provided over the phone. You need to dial your symbol number and the system will say whether you are pass or fail.
Cost for checking SEE result 2076
If you are checking your SEE result online, it is free but if you are checking your SEE result by SMS, it costs money. We have listed out the cost of each and every result check service.
SEE result online cost to check result
It is free to check SEE result online using the websites we have mentioned before. Online websites provide free result check service for SEE examination result.
SEE result by SMS cost to check result
It is not free to check SEE result by SMS. Different SMS service providers charge a different price. We have listed out the pricing of top SEE SMS result check service providers.
- Nepal Telecom SEE result check by sms costs only 1 rupee. It is the most cheapest sms result check service provider.
- Sparrow SMS SEE result check by sms costs 5 rupees. It is the most expensive sms result check service provider.
SEE Grading system 2076
According to SEE board of Nepal, the grading system will remain same as that of the previous year. With this system, it is expected that ta pass percentage of students will increase this year too. The grading system is shown below:
You can comment below which one was the best method for you.
How many students appeared to SEE examination 2076
The total number of students who appeared SEE examination 2076 is about six lakhs. Approximately six lakhs students are waiting for SEE result 2076.
SEE Grade Evaluation System (A, B, C, D, E)
About two and a half months or even three months after the completion of the SEE, the SEE results are published by the Office of the Controller of Examination (OCE).
The new grading system has replaced the traditional absolute marking system for the evaluation of the SEE papers. This new evaluation system helps the students mainly in two ways.
First, the system better reflects the capability of the students and as per their performance in their 10th grade, directs them towards appropriate subjects for grade 11.
Second, the system will reduce the stress of the students appearing for the exam and they will not have to fear their 10th-grade exams like earlier. But many people are still in confusion with this new system.
Therefore, in this article, we are providing a short description of the grading system used for the evaluation of the students in SEE results.
The SEE grading system is shown in the table provided below. This table shows complete information
The SEE results of each course are decided by a grading system based on GPA (Grade Point Average). GPA ranges from 0 to 4.
The student who would score A+ is Outstanding, likewise, student scoring A is Excellent.
In the same way score B+ refers to Very Good, student scoring B represent Good.
The student scoring C+ is Satisfactory, and the student scoring C is Acceptable.
Similarly, the student scoring D+ is remarked as Partially Acceptable and scoring D is Above Insufficient.
At last, the student scoring E is Very Insufficient.
These grades obtained by the students are based on their actual marks they obtain which are then converted to GPA. Students securing between 90 and 100 marks will get A+. Similarly, A is for those securing between 80 and 89 marks; B+ for score between 70 and 79; B between 60 and 69; C+ between 50 and 59 and C between 40 and 49. Likewise, students securing between 30 to 39 will get D+; D for those with 20 to 29 marks while E for those who score below 20.
A+ is identical to 4 GPA, A to 3.6, B+ to 3.2, B to 2.8, C+ to 2.4, C to 2.0, D+ to 1.6, D to 1.2 and E to 0.8.
Officially, the students will not fail; there is no provision for any grade. But there is a provision for categorizing unsatisfactory performance.
If a student scores less than a GPA of 1.6 and fails to achieve a D+ grade in at least one subject, he or she will be ineligible for promotion to grade 11.
The result of the SEE examination has become an important part of the life of a student as it determines the educational career path of him/her. We hope you have used our SEE practice materials available on our website before taking SEE examinations.
S.E.E result is near and will be on your hands soon.
College Admission after SEE Result
After SEE result 2076, students are engaged in selecting colleges for their further studies. Students must have sufficient grades to join colleges. There are different requirements for studying different subjects after SEE result. If students wish to study science after SEE result, student must have 2 GPA. Here is the complete requirement of grades that students need to have for different subjects like Management, Humanities, Education, Health, Nursing, Engineering.
GPA needed after SEE Result to join colleges
- To study science, 2.0 GPA is needed along with Grade C+ in Maths and Science and at least D+ on English, Nepali and Social Studies.
- To study Management, 1.6 GPA is needed along with at least D+ on English, Nepali, Maths and Social Studies.
- To study Humanities and Education, 1.6 GPA is needed along with at least D+ on English, Nepali, and Social Studies.
- To study Diploma Health, 2 GPA is needed along with at least C+ on Maths, English, and Science.
- To study Diploma Engineering, at least C is needed in Maths and Science and D+ in English.
- To study Agriculture, at least D+ is needed anyone of subjects: English, Maths, and science.
You can share this with your friends so that they can know about it. Good luck with your career.