Purbanchal University is a Public University established in 1993 by the government of Nepal. It is situated in Biratnagar, one of the economic hubs of the country. It covers an area of 545 hectares.
It was established with a vision to create an academic centre of excellence in Eastern Development Region to act as a catalyst for the promotion of socio-economic transformation of Nepal through quality education.
Purbanchal University has been offering different courses like management, engineering, arts, Medical Science, Law and Education in its constituent colleges like Purbanchal University school of Engineering and Technology, Centre for Population and development, Janata Adarsha Multiple campus and Management campus.
Purbanchal University is struggling to maintain its yearly calendar events due to the strikes by political parties. However, in recent years, it has improved and many of its programs are running as per stipulated time.
How to check the result of Purbanchal University?
Please follow the steps by steps procedure on how to check the result of Purbanchal University.
- First, open up any web browser you are familiar with. You can use Chrome, Mozilla, Internet Explorer, Torch and so on.
- Type the University official web address given here. It is puexam.edu.np . You can also directly click on the link given here.
- On the header section, click on Results.
- Then, a page related to result section will be load and open as shown in the figure.
- First, select your faculty by clicking on the drop down menu.
- Then select your program.
- Select your semester/year.
- Select your exam type.
- Select your exam year.
- Select your intake.
- Enter your symbol number correctly.
- Enter your registration number.
- Click on Show Result.
- Your result will be shown.
- Remember that you have to enter your symbol number and registration number correctly.